Tuesday, 10th SepTime&Event Title7:00pm-9:00pmConference Registration/ Customer Service Desk Open on 2nd Floor of Omni Hotel7:00pm-9:00pmCocktail Reception Texas Ballrooms
Wednesday, 11th Sep7:30am-5:00pmRegistration7:30am-8:30amNetworking Breakfast8:30am-8:45amOpening Remarks8:45am-9:30amProduct Roadmap Review: What's New, What's Coming, & What Next?9:30am-10:15am10:15am-10:45amVendor Engagement10:45am-12:00pm12:00pm-1:00pmLunch w/ Andrew Norman and Sara Eastwood-Richardson1:00pm-1:15pm
Thursday, 12th Sep8:00am-9:00amSmart Breakfast: Sponsor Training (industry Related)9:00am-10:00am10:00am-10:15amBreak10:15am-11:30am11:30am-11:45amClosing Remarks*This schedule is subject to change
Core Learning Sessions
- The Matrix: Whats, Whys, and Hows of Rates in Limo Anywhere
- This session covers the ins and outs of Rates in Limo Anywhere, from the System Rate Manager, to Zones and Fixed Rates, as well as Distance-based Rates. We'll discuss when and how to use each of these features to create thorough and consistent pricing matrices in your market and beyond.
- Making It Rain: 10 Ways to Boost Your Profitability with Limo Anywhere
- The features of Limo Anywhere are designed to help you maximize your profitability. This session explores our top ten ways to do just that. Automating your reports, utilizing LA Net and DANet, smart Service Type set-up, and improving quote management, are just a few of the valuable tips we have in store for you!
- Fine Tuning Your Engine: Optimizing Your Limo Anywhere System End to End
- This session is all about getting the most out of Limo Anywhere, and customizing the tools and settings to benefit your unique operation. This is the real nitty-gritty - cleaning up your data, streamlining your reservations, optimizing your dispatch grid, investigating problems, and more.
- Follow the Greenback Trail: Receivables and Payables and Back Office
- This is it - your bottom line. In this session, we'll follow the money trail. How, why, and when to settle trips, new and improved invoicing, payroll set-up and processing, payment reconciliation, and gaining insights from your data. It's everything you need to know about using Limo Anywhere to keep track of those greenbacks.
- Industry Legend Scott Solombrino Will Be Keynote Speaker at Limo Anywhere Academy
- State of the industry featuring ground transportation
- Scott Solombrino, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer for the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), has been a revolutionary leader in the ground transportation industry for the last 43 years. Solombrino has been a long-time GBTA contributor, holding roles such as President of the Allied Leadership Council and as a member of its Board of Directors; positions he has held for more than 20 years.
Customer Panel: Tips and Tricks by Leading Operators
benefits of attending.
Identify which rate structure(s) are appropriate and how to apply them to your business: Zone-to-Zone, Distance-Based, Hourly, Per Passenger.
- Understand rate structures, and how to set yours up for maximum profit and success
Create Zone definitions and Zone-to-Zone Rate matrices ready to upload to LA, and Calculate Distance-Based, Hourly, and Per Passenger rates
- Implement distance-based pricing, as well as hourly and per-pax rates
Use Criteria-Based rates to support dynamic pricing
- Learn about dynamic pricing models proven to work for other LA users, and how to best design a program for your company
Access the various options available in Driver Anywhere and understand the benefits of their use.
- Become a Driver Anywhere master, and use your chauffeurs to their fullest potential, reducing back-end costs for dispatch and billing oversight
Use Settings, Widgets, and Design to customize and integrate ORES and Quote functions with your website
- How to customize ORES to your business needs and branding
- How to effectively use the Quote function and convert quotes to reservations
Navigate and utilize Network options: LA Net, DA Net, GroundLink, Partner Network
Create Service Types, Payment Methods, and Scheduled Messages to save time, improve communication, and capture meaningful data
Recognize and apply best practices in LA for efficiency and maximum ROI based on your business model
Set up an efficient and customized Dispatch grid
- How to set up your Dispatch grid for ease of use and reduced service failures
Understand how and when to settle trips, and make adjustments on the settlement screen
Manage invoicing in LA: create, edit, and send invoices; automate reminders; apply payments
Calculate and track Driver Payroll, and Affiliate and Agent payments
Navigate Limo Anywhere's reporting tools
Locate and select a wide range of system settings to optimize functionality for your business
When registering multiple people, please use promo code: GROUPRATE on EACH registrant to receive $100 off on each of your subsequent registrations.
Who we are?
- We are the most trusted software company in the livery industry.
Our dedicated teams of support staff and engineers work tirelessly
to make sure you have the best software for your company.
Vision & Mission
- Our mission is to create the best software possible
to help you run your business from anywhere. Your success is ours!